Quote of The Day

To your own self, be true. -William Shakespeare

Tuesday

Yay my dads out of jail and now has been telling me I deed to start drawing more real things like people.I like drawing cartoons. I can make them do things people cant.Plus I'm good at it.And my mom says he the cause of our problems. She said hes going to be paying our rent and stuff but wont live with us.How fuck up is that. They have been together for 18+ years. And she is willing to give it all up. I hate it I know once he went to jail. But I don't think its his fault. Can she blame his friends for liying to him about them saying that they were going to help us.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you that you're dad's out of jail. Maybe he's done something wrong and you're mum doesn't like it. She sees it as a problem for you and her. Also, usually a lot of time women think that men should be paying for what they didn't do which can be petty. Why don't you talk to your mum? If it is unreasonable, talk to her. Your dad could have responded violently though what the friends did was wrong, its not right. But he seems like a good guy. I'm annoyed cuz i'm not good at talking or writing down to express feelings even though i want to help you. So its all a bit messed up. I'm there for you no matter what, how far :)

    ReplyDelete