Quote of The Day

To your own self, be true. -William Shakespeare

Tuesday

LIFE

I have been traped in a hospital for nearly a week. Now I'm barried in calsswork and homework. In every calss not one noe two all eight. Next week is going to be hell. Nothing but non stop classwork and being up at 2 in the moring. How great now i have to babysit my neice and nephews. Sigh..... Oh well if you wondering what I was in the hospital. I had some sweling in my neck. fome some meds i was taking (doctor aproved of coesed). My life keeps getting better and better. My mom is still blaming my dad for everthing.My sister is going behind my back teing my brother everything I do. I have been trap at my sisters place. Hugh...... sigh.

3 comments:

  1. your posts are so inspirational! maybe you could post some pictures of your drawings some time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studies is sought after! It is worth it and you kno it. It is studies which is the easy way to anyones dreams! Be strong xxx Life is a sruggle but you have to always rise above it to be okay and you can be. You sound like a good person and on top of that you have talents xx Be happy! Much support <3

    ReplyDelete