Quote of The Day

To your own self, be true. -William Shakespeare

Sunday

My Christmas

My Christmas was a lot better than I expected for one I got something! And it was a guitar how awesome and my oldest bro gave me 20 bucks that’s kind of cool considering my situation. But sadly enough the diary of a depressed girl doesn’t stay good. We can’t afford rent on our house so we have to move and my mom’s going to check in to a hospital cause her pains are getting worse and that’s not good because she is an epileptic (she has seizure). My bro and sis are going to stay with my sis. And we don’t have a lot of money coming in sense my dad went to jail. So once my mom get out we have to find an apartment we have no idea what’s going to happen to the dogs. And I’m the only one who got something for Christmas. Yet another reason for my bro and sis to hate me

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry i looked bac at my post and it was so lame. I had to delete another one bcuz of stupid mistakes. I thought i'd written to show that i cared about you. Don't be depressed! You hav to stay strong and do wats right if needed. Other things happen and unless you can change, you hav to let it go and carry on. When i said you had art talent, i was saying you should develop it and do something with it! No all do. Life is sad most of the times but to compensate it you hav to reason and be strong.Feeling for you <3 I hope your mum gets better. Why don't you stay with your sister as well? It will be good to spend time where the circumstances are less bad. If you're dad went to jail, its got nothing to do wit you. Its his fault. Move on cuz you can change it to a brighter future which you or anyone makes themselves. B happy, im always here for you.

    ReplyDelete