Quote of The Day

To your own self, be true. -William Shakespeare

Sunday

Hurt


Some say that as long as you have a mother and farther to "love" you and "care for you" with a roof over you head. You should be happy.Bullshit my mom hates me my dads in jail and so far I'm not feeling the love. I have put up with my moms shit for years to be honest I cant remember feeling loved. My "brother" raped my nephew and tried to do it a second time on Christmas my younger "sister" walked in to see my brother with his underwear around his ankles and my nephew laying on the bed without his underweare  be for he could do anything and all of my nieces and nephews were there. Now my "mom" is trying to send my "brother" to jail hes on parole for attempted rape. And ever sense my dad went to jail my "mom" has been beating the shit out of him and now it has happened so much it has become normal. She also makes him walk to school and my "sister" has become the all time favorite. Everything she ask for she gives her no matter what it is. And it seems that everything is only getting worse sometimes I just want to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment